Friday, March 9, 2012

Judge not

At this time I am often reminded of the judgements that we make in this life. I am reminded of my own judgements, I have come to the conclusion that some of these judgements are very hasty judgements and quite often I have been wrong with those judgements that have been made. A scripture illustrates this point, 3 Nephi 14:1. And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words he turned again to the multitude, and did open his mouth unto them again, saying: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Judge not, that ye be not judged. also Dallan H Oaks said, "There are two kinds of judging: final judgments, which we are forbidden to make, and intermediate judgments, which we are directed to make, but upon righteous principles."

So, if you make judgements, make sure they are good ones, for the Judgements we make we will also be Judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment