Friday, January 27, 2012

Sanctify Yourselves


Today I thought of using videos in more of my blog posts, (I want to be able to use quite a few).  I wanted to use something good, one that would really made me think on what I wanted for this particular post (also something that can help others in their lives). This particular Video is called Sanctify Yourselves, when a little league football player is struck by lighting, a newly ordained priesthood holder must use the authority that he has been given to call upon the healing powers sent from heaven.
It is vital when situations occur that we are ready and worthy to take the task at hand, if we are not the opportunity could pass us by and we never get that chance, we lose that opportunity and the blessing that goes with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment